2017's Ultimate Champagne evening will be the most sparkling wine night in London’s pre-Christmas calendar: our luxurious evening tasting 10 of the world's greatest Champagnes, from five amazing producers, served with delicious canapés and with a fabulous goody bag to take home. We’re limited to 30 participants, so please do not delay if you wish to join us.
This line-up includes some of the world's rarest, finest and, of course, most expensive Champagnes. It’s a fantastic opportunity to taste in a tutored session, with The Wine Gang delivering their expert opinion, along with some exquisite food at the stylish Lansdowne Club in Mayfair.
Our participating houses are:
- 2007/8 Delamotte Blanc de Blancs Champagne
- 2004 Salon Blanc de Blancs Champagne
- Bollinger Grande Année 2007
- Bollinger R.D. 2002
Champagne AR Lenoble
- 2008 AR Lenoble Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Chouilly
- 1996 AR Lenoble Cuvée Gentilhomme Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Chouilly (Antoine Malassagne’s very first vintage, released for the first time in December 2016 - super rare!)
- 2006 Billecart Salmon Champagne Cuvée Louis Blanc de Blancs
- 2006 Billecart Salmon Champagne Cuvée Nicolas François Billecart
Champagne Charles Heidsieck
- 2004 Blanc des Millénaires Champagne (not yet release so sneaky peek preview)
- Brut Millésime 1989 in jeroboam (one of the rarest bottles from the Charles Heidsieck cellars)
One last reason to convince you that this is the wine night of the year? Every guest receives a goody bag that includes a 75cl bottle of Champagne from one of our houses.