You are here
Why join us
Jane Parkinson of BBC1's Saturday Kitchen, Jo Simon of House & Garden, Ant Rose of The Independent and David Williams of The Observer. Four of the UK's most respected noses!
Why join The Wine Gang?
The Wine Gang is more than an online publication. Yes, it's true that each month we publish the UK's most in-depth, totally independent report where we honestly review hundreds of wines that are on UK wine shelves right now. But that's only the half of it...
- Full five week free trial with no strings attached - so why not?
- Four of the most respected wine critics in the UK as your personal wine guides
- Monthly report highlights 200 of the newest, most exciting wines in the UK
- Fully searchable, 18,000-wine database - search by price, retailer, food-match and more
- 'My Cellar' lets you record and keep notes on the wines you buy and try
- 'My Shopping list' lets you create a personalised shopping list as you browse
- It's a community: add your own rating and comments to the wines we review
- Extraordinary wine events with priority booking and discounts for members
- Exclusive member competitions - win wine, holidays, and more
- Life really is too short to drink bad wine
Join us for just £1.66 per month
For less than the cost of a small skinny latte, join us to buy smarter and drink better. £19.99 for a full year's membership of the Gang.
Be part of our community
Receive our newsletter direct to your inbox and come along to meet us and fellow members - and taste some fantastic wines - at our events.